Tuesday, July 28, 2009

etsy nominee!

I just received an email from Etsy letting me know my 50+ Paged Mixed Paper Journal was nominated for the Back to School Supplies contest this week!


I would be oh so grateful if you took a minute to place your vote! All you have to do is go here, and click on the green button that says "Go Vote!". Thanks so much for the nomination (I think it was from one of my readers!), and for any votes you send my way!!

Update: You should be able to vote by going directly to this link!: http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=61

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Just voted for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats! I nominated you and already voted for you too...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Congrats, just went and voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's wonderful:) i just tried to vote, but i can't get the link to work?!?

    mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS friend!
    i actually voted for you :)
    lovely item!
    i hope you win!

    xo.
    danni

    ReplyDelete