Wednesday, July 8, 2009

blog love.

One of my morning rituals is opening up my Google Reader and browsing my favorite blogs' updates. I was shocked (in a good way!) to see this post on poppytalk yesterday morning:

Considering it was about 6:30am when I saw it, I had to look twice to make sure it was my shop, but it was a great way to start the day!


Speaking of blogs, here are a few of the favorites I check each morning:

Paper Cakes Finds
[page after page of fun finds, many from Etsy]

oh happy day!
[no question, the best party and display ideas]

vintage indie
[absolutely love the shop tours!]

inchmark
[handmade everything - parties, gifts, and more!]

pink of perfection
[a good mix of beautiful things]

Feel free to share your own favorites! I always love discovering new blogs.

1 comment: