Monday, June 15, 2009

summer search.

I recently moved from California to Connecticut, and it would be an understatement to say I am having a tough time adjusting to the weather. In California June means bright sun and 80-90 degree weather, maybe even a few 100+ days near the end of the month. I just looked up the weekly forecast for Connecticut: 60-70 degree weather, clouds, and only one day without rain. The weatherman on the morning news says this isn't typical weather for this time of the year, even for here. I am holding out faith that summer finds its way to Connecticut, and does it fast!

What I am looking forward to the most...

1. the sun


2. the dresses (here and here)
Bulleted List

3. the beach


4. the bike

5 comments:

  1. I love that sun photo!
    &
    Gee whiz, CA to CT, now that's quite a move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered (even dreamed) about moving from CA to some place like CT...or VT...Well, you aren't missing much sun this week...it's been rather cold (June Gloom), in the 60's and 70's. Although it should warm up a bit by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I feel your pain. I've nearly always lived in the deep south and those brief times I lived up north nearly chilled me to the bone with their cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
    You can read about it here: http://indiestyleblog.com/?p=408

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh we had no idea! we're original east coasters too, (except cleveland, ack! rain rain rain dirty rain.) and just moved north of the bay area. be-au-ti-ful! can't get over it.

    and i want that bike!

    staci @ 26 olive street

    ReplyDelete