Wednesday, June 24, 2009

story behind the product.

Fun story. I love office supplies of all varieties and could roam the isles of Staples for a good hour. I picked up these timecards on a recent shopping trip. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but loved the kelly green color. I figured I could turn one into a few card, perhaps fold one in half to make a little notebook, or use a few on a scrapbook page. Something. A few days later I walked into Anthropologie and saw the same timecards being used as price tags! I had to laugh to myself. I wasn't the only one who saw much potential in these timecards. What would you do with them?


7 comments:

  1. Yes! I love office supplies and any organizational stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are neat. I'd probably turn them into book marks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about loving paper! I've been know to absolutely hoard it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'll use them as notecards or as a special place to write my favorite words & then tack on to the inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those are fun and have a neat vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you pointed it out... I would never think to use time cards! What a great idea!

    I'd use them as a "in the day of" and write down an actual day's activities on one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work there, and it was so much fun to turn crap into something great.

    ReplyDelete