Thursday, June 25, 2009

snail mail.

My fondness for paper spills over to greeting cards. I love to buy them. I love to send them. I love to receive them.

I recently moved from California to Connecticut, and now have the perfect excuse to stock up on more cards. I constantly find cards in my mailbox from my mom (often with photos or a gift card inside!), and even get some postcards from my brother with short but hilarious messages. I love finding the perfect card to send back.


I keep all of the cards I receive. I collect them in a pile by my desk until the pile gets too high. I tie up the pile using some simple string and keep the pile safe on top of my closet.

I challenge each of you to send a card to someone special this week. Say thank you. Tell them you have been think about them. Just say hi. Here are a few favorites to choose from:

3 comments:

  1. i love snail mail too... its always nice to get something in the mail that isn't an ad or a bill! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE snail mail...I have some lovely cards that I really should send out.

    ReplyDelete