Tuesday, August 11, 2009

mail love - prismpop.

My favorite part of Etsy is that placing an order means you get mail! Nothing beats finding an Etsy package mixed in among bills and junk mail, especially when it's wrapped extra special.

Last week I received a great package from prismPOP - a shop with really fun postcards and other art prints.

I really love their address labels, plus they're made from recycled fibers!

DIY Postcard: This postcard showcases YOUR art. How great is that? My drawing skills are lacking, but I know I can come up with something pretty funny to send to my brother who already knows I can't draw.

DIY NYC: I picked up a couple of these to send to family during my trip to NYC next week. I know it's kind of cheating to purchase vacation postcards before the vacation, but I figure it's okay since prismPOP is based in New York. I love that you can fill in your own message.



3 comments:

  1. oh, don't you just love it! there is nothing like finding a lovely package in the mail :)

    have a great time in NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love getting an Etsy package in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsy sellers always do seem to add that special touch to a package. I agree they are fun to open.

    ReplyDelete