Wednesday, November 4, 2009

affordable treats for cooks and bakers.

For the month of November I'll be changing up the "affordable treats" feature a bit. Each week will focus on gift ideas for a certain person on your shopping list. This week is for the cooks, bakers, and anyone else who enjoys hanging out in the kitchen. I will admit that I'm not a superstar in the kitchen, but I'm slowly learning and still love that patchwork apron!

Be sure to share if there is a certain theme you would like to see in the next couple of weeks! Perhaps you always have a hard time coming up with gift ideas for your friend spends all of her free time traveling, or your cousin who constantly has her nose in a book. I'm up for the challenge!

$5 and Under


$10 and Under


$20 and Under

1. pinupbetty; 2. Brookish; 3. monicaejewelry; 4. disconsolator

2 comments:

  1. GREAT finds! I love to cook! That cupcake necklace, and the mug are great! And I love the color schemes. MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!!! I love your shop I find it vey retro with a soft touch!
    www.jesophi.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete