Friday, September 25, 2009

friday favorites.


[The Secret Message Stack Rings (#4) are already on my Christmas Wish List. I told my boyfriend I was giving him extra time to come up with a romantic and witty message to have engraved!]


Greetings from New Jersey! My boyfriend had a job interview in New Jersey this morning, so we made the drive from Connecticut yesterday afternoon. It was an "interesting" trip, including some nice traffic on the George Washington bridge and getting lost once we got to New Jersey despite having written directions and a GPS. Good times.


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, to everyone who signed up for the Scrap Pack Challenge! I wish I could send one to each and every one of you. Instead I had to pick just two of you at random. And the winners are...



I will be emailing both of you shortly. Check back in a few weeks to see all of the fun creations they come up!

3 comments:

  1. I think Friday is my new favorite day of the week :-)
    Thank you so much for including our pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me in your wonderful blog! Happy Friday, everyone!

    ReplyDelete